Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Product Review: Benefit Lipgloss


Benefit Lipgloss Review

So.. I have been waiting for ages to review this lip gloss  and now that I've got this brand -new blog, I can finally do so! I didn't buy this lip gloss recently.. I got it a wee while ago for my Aunt's wedding, when my Gran took my Sister and I into town to get make-up and dresses for the wedding.. basically, my Gran being Super-gran . got the two make-up artists and sales woman at the Benefit stall in Debenhams in Glasgow to do our make-up! She asked them to try out a few products that would be good for a wedding, with the colour scheme being purples and pinks.. I got this lip gloss (above) put on me and I really loved it, so my Gran bought it because she liked it too! It was quite pricey but my Sister and I would make good use out of it so it was worth the money! It  was roughly around £15!

Even after the wedding I still use it.. I would defenetly recommend this to anyone who suits the colour, as it glides on beautiful, stays on for ages, and has a lush smell.

The shade (above&below) is "Kiss You"



No comments:

Post a Comment