Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Rimmel London Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner

Rimmel London Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner: Review


I can't tell anyone how much I love this eyeliner.. I am genuinely in LOVE with it!
It's pure jet black, sweeps on amazingly, it's nice and skinny and sleek, and fits in your pocket!

This one is in shade 001 Black Glamour

Pros:
  • Lasts a long time
  • Dries in matte
  • One swipe removal

Cons:

  • If you put too much of it on your eye, it will take quite a wee while to dry in!
  • It's not waterproof. (I don't mind that it's not waterproof because I wasn't looking for a waterproof liquid eyeliner, so I got what I was looking for!)
  • If you aren't experienced at using liquid eyeliner (i.e- if you have a unsteady hand) then it will be hard to apply!
Boots- £5.29
Superdrug- £5.29
feelunique.com- £5.29

SWATCH:

No comments:

Post a Comment